Reduce Energy Use & Minimize Emissions
Strategies and technologies for lower emissions and improved resource efficiency.
We’re moving to a low carbon future. Following The Paris Agreement (COP 21), national carbon reduction targets are set. The global 2°C target isn’t attainable unless industrial manufacturers contribute heavily. Government regulations and carbon markets are inevitable. The time is now to strategically invest in your energy and emissions performance. Top performers in the coming years will enjoy a competitive advantage with lower energy costs, fewer fines and less need to buy CO2 credits.
Gain Better Visibility into Site Energy Performance
● Monitor energy consumption and loss in real-time
● Uncover additional energy-savings opportunities
Establish and Manage to Site Energy Targets
● Apply process models that calculate best practical efficiencies in real time
● Develop dynamic target equations from historical data
Share Energy Performance with Key Stakeholders
● Share energy key performance indicators (KPIs) with stakeholders
● Address overconsumption events as they occur